Duties & Responsibilities
This individual should ensure that the lighting and lighting control systems comply with the specifications of the project. Collaborate between the electrical distributor, contractor, manufacturer, and SCI sales teams to provide a complete and competitive bid package. Formulate plans for following up on bids to generate orders. Responsible for arranging and filing supporting bid documents. Participate in continued product training and attend industry events as necessary.
Skills & Specifications
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all of the SCI product lines, LED and lighting controls technology, pricing structures, and terms and conditions of sale.
- Should be adept at adjusting work pace and budgets to meet evolving client needs and strict deadlines with input from management.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings.
- Experience working with other lighting and controls companies.
- Possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
Compensation & BenefitsSCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. The salary range for this position is $50K-$90K annually. SCI also offers a 401K program, profit sharing, and bonus programs. SCI offers a competitive health insurance program, which includes dental, and vision.