Customer Service Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
This individual should ensure the electrical distributor receives the highest level of customer service through expert project management. Possess the ability to plan, document, submit, and oversee all aspects of multiple project orders. Coordinate details between the electrical distributor, manufacturer, and SCI sales teams in a helpful and efficient manner. Maintain heavy order, email, and call volume while maintaining a collaborative and professional demeanor. Formulate product options to meet specifications, budgetary requirements, and achieve shipment deadlines. Provide post-sales support and reconciliation. Responsible for arranging and filing supporting documents. Participate in continued product training and attend industry events and meetings as necessary.
Skills & Specifications
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all of the SCI product lines, LED and lighting controls technology, pricing structures, and terms and conditions of sale.
- Possess the aptitude to maintain systems and product knowledge.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings.
- Should be adept to managing tasks and timelines to meet evolving client needs and strict deadlines without compromising quality of superior service.
- Experience working with other lighting and controls companies.
- Possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
Compensation & BenefitsSCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. The salary range for this position is $65K-$85K annually. SCI also offers a 401K program, profit sharing, and bonus programs. SCI offers a competitive health insurance program, which includes dental and vision.