Customer Service Project Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities
This individual should ensure the electrical distributor receives the highest level of customer service through accurate, timely, and efficient communication, and application of SCI best practices. Possess the ability to organize, document, submit and oversee all aspects of multiple stock orders, promotions, and service requests. Coordinate details between the electrical distributor, manufacturer, and SCI Sales teams in a helpful and resourceful manner. Formulate product options to meet stock and budgetary requirements, and achieve shipment deadlines. Provide post-sales support and reconciliation. Maintain a heavy order, email, and call volume while maintaining a collaborative and professional demeanor. Responsible for arranging and filing supporting documents. Participate in continued product training and attend industry events and meetings as necessary.
Skills & Specifications
- Possess the aptitude to maintain systems and product knowledge.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings.
- Should be adept at managing tasks and timelines to meet evolving client needs and strict deadlines without compromising quality or superior service.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies.
- Possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
- Ability to maintain a complete and thorough understanding of all SCI stock product lines, LED and lighting control technology, pricing structures, and terms and conditions of sale.
Compensation & BenefitsSCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. The salary range for this position is $50K-$70K annually. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus program. SCI offers a competitive health insurance program, which includes dental and vision.