SCI Lights 2019: Cirque du Luminaire
Twenty Eight Restaurant & Bar – 19530 Jamboree Rd., Irvine, CA 92612
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
5:00PM – 10:00PM
Experience the event of the year at SCI Lights!
Please join SCI and our world-class manufacturers for an evening of new product introductions, entertainment, and networking!
Event Features Include:
- Live music and entertainment
- Complimentary valet parking
- Validated structure parking (if you’d prefer to park on your own)
- Delicous food stations
- Premium hosted bar (don’t miss out on the signature cocktail of the evening!)
- Exclusive SCI Lights gift bags for the first 100 attendees
- Raffle prizes, including a weekend getaway to Las Vegas for 2 with VIP tickets to Cirque du Soleil
- Speaking sessions on today’s trending lighting topics and technology
- The opportunity to gain insight and knowledge on the top lighting and controls products in an intimate setting
- EATON Lighting
- Focal Point
- Spectrum Lighting
- CSL Lighting
- Bock Lighting
- Gordon Bullard & Company
- California Accent Lighting
- Crucial Power
- Rayon Lighting
- SPI Lighting
- Insight Lighting
- WAC Lighting
- Cole Lighting
- Camman Lighting
- We-ef Lighting
- Lumium Lighting by EcoSense
- Extant Architectural Lighting (NEW Manufacturer!)
- Oxygen Lighting
Do I need to RSVP?
Yes please, we ask that all of our guests RSVP via the link provided at the bottom of this page.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There will be complimentary valet parking for our guests, right at the entrance of the venue. There is also plenty of structure parking available (parking will be validated).
SCI is happy to provide Uber codes as well, if you’d prefer to take an Uber to our event.
How can I contact the SCI with any questions?
Please contact your SCI Sales Rep or feel free to reach out to Danielle directly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where in Irvine is Twenty Eight Restaurant and Bar?
Twenty Eight is in the Google Center off Jamboree, conveniently located near the 405 FWY and the 73 Toll Road. Their signage is visible from the street, so you can’t miss it!