Specification Services Coordinator
Los Angeles, Orange County, & San Diego
Spec Coordinator Job Profile
A Specification Coordinator is responsible for providing customer care to Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, and Facility-End accounts while working with their assigned Specification Salesperson to develop relationships and answer project and product questions. In addition, a Specification Coordinator is responsible for creating and processing a variety of project specifications from inception to completion, for lighting and controls in a timely matter, and in close collaboration with the manufacturers and the Specification Sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- This individual should ensure the specifier receives the highest level of service through expert project management.
- Possess the ability to plan, document, submit and oversee all aspects of multiple project specifications.
- Formulate product options to meet specifications and budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate details between the specifier, manufacturer, and SCI Sales & Specifications teams in a helpful and efficient manner.
- Create and maintain a close working relationship with your assigned Specification Sales team members.
Skills & Specifications
- Should possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, which will help this individual coordinate among different divisions.
- Possess the aptitude to maintain systems and product knowledge.
- Possess the ability to present and communicate effectively in a group setting.
- Should hold the capacity to manage tasks and timelines, without compromising quality or superior service.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies is a plus.
- Design, Construction, or Engineering related experience is a plus.
Education & Qualifications
- Experience with the Lighting Design, Distribution Project Management, and/or Design Construction community is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business, or other commensurate degree is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision
Please include your resume and a cover letter.