Lighting Controls Project Manager & System Engineer
The following position will be based in Irvine, California working with a team of professionals within SCI, one the leading Lighting and Control Agencies in the Country. A Lighting Controls Project Manager and System Engineer is responsible for facilitating a variety of lighting controls project processes working in close collaboration with the lighting controls team, project managers, sales and specification sales teams and in partnership with our manufacturers, customers and clients. To apply please provide a cover letter and resume.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain open communication between the lighting controls group and project managers/customer service reps to facilitate:
- Controls product lead times
- Submittal status and expedites
- Proper billing/invoicing for the field service team
- Maintain quotes tracking list
- Work with Field Service manager to coordinate startup days and times
- The individual should ensure that system drawings comply with intent and direction documented in project specifications.
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative environment with specifiers, sales teams and electrical contractors
- Working within department operating procedure to provide project submittals to include: system riser diagrams, wiring details and sequence of operations
- Attend webinars, presentations and trainings from controls manufacturers to stay up to date on system improvements and best practices
Skills & Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to present and communicate effectively in group settings.
- Should be adept at adjusting work pace to meeting evolving client needs.
- Should know about technical details of lighting and control systems.
- Possess the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with input from management
- Should possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
- Experience working with other Controls Companies systems/platforms.
Education & Qualifications
A strong background in Electrical Systems and Lighting Control Systems is encouraged as well as relevant experience in the construction industry.
Compensation & BenefitsSCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. The salary range for this position is $50K-$95K annually. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing, bonus program, and our health insurance program which includes dental and vision.