Lighting Controls Applications Specialist
Los Angeles, Orange County, & San Diego
Lighting Controls Applications Specialist Job Profile
The following position will be based in Irvine, California working with a team of professionals within SCI, one of the leading Lighting and Control Agencies in the Country. A Lighting Controls Applications Specialist is responsible for analyzing plans and converting the designs of architects and engineers into technical drawings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The individual should ensure that Control System drawings comply with the specifications of the project and sequence of operations.
- Should review the design of facilities and construction specifications as related to Lighting and Controls.
- Possess the ability to maintain a very heavy schedule of tasks and projects.
- Should be adept at adjusting work pace to meet evolving client needs.
- Coordinate between the specifier, manufacturer, and SCI Sales and Specification teams to provide professional-quality drawings.
- Should communicate well with the sales team and associates.
- Responsible for arranging, filling, and submitting other necessary documents
Skills & Proficiencies
- Fully proficient in the latest versions of AutoCAD, Revit, and AGI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to present and communicate effectively in group settings.
- Should know about technical details of lighting and control systems.
- Should have the ability to manage the time required for the project.
- Should possess strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
- Experience working with other Controls Companies systems/platforms.
Education & Qualifications
A strong background in Electrical Systems and Lighting Control Systems is required along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Business.
Compensation & Benefits
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing, bonus program, and our Health Insurance Program, Dental, and Vision.
Please include your resume and a cover letter.